dimanche 19 juin 2011

From the beginning , our relation was special
Thirteen years old together
It’s not something usual
Just for me, and the others

I never imagined my life without him ,
Cause he was always present , here with me
Every feeling was real just with him
And I thought it was the same toward me

Suddenly , I felt a hole in my soul
He left me , without warning ,
Awing to him , my life was completely full
Now , empty , she is becoming

He broke my heart
I guess that’s a proof that I had one
Cause I thought he took my heart
Without telling anyone

After he left me ,
I don’t know myself anymore
Cause the “Real Me” exists just when he’s next to me
I’m still looking for it , and I need hope more and more

I don’t know if I’m lucky to know him
Or I really regret it
But my fate chose him
To be the one that enters my life, and changes it

I have a question, why ?
People that we love the most
Are the ones that make us cry
Don’t they know how much our tears coast ?

I really don’t know what he thinks about all that
I think that’s the biggest problem
But I want him to know that
I was always honest , I’ll never forget him

2 commentaires:

  1. Actually , he is not , and I don't want him to read it , because changing from a best friend to an unknown means that he doesn't deserve it .

    RépondreSupprimer