dimanche 10 avril 2011

A bad event . . .

There are a lot of events that might affect our life! Personally, I lived many, but there is one that I’m still trying to overcome. I had an idol in my life, a person that I used to follow his steps because I thought (or was sure) he was perfect. His voice was my best melody, when he used to talk, I couldn’t hear another voice. When he used to advice me, he used a few words but very effective, expressive and convenient to my case. He used to give everything its real and deserved value, and always used to tell the truth because he wasn’t afraid from anything and anyone, just God! I used to say that I was lucky to meet someone like him, it was miraculous .Yet, everything changed in one second! Just tell me, what could be your reaction if you discover that the one who taught you how to be honest, logical, responsible, helpful and all good things wasn’t like that, he was just lying and showing the opposite of his real personality? That’s what happened! He is now the most selfish and liar person I’ve ever seen! Well, I haven’t believed yet, and it’s still a shock for me! Since this event has happened, I lost confidence in everyone, and became doubtful of the sincerity of all people!    

1 commentaire: