lundi 4 avril 2011

My mother ...


      She is my idol . Normal for the others , but special as I see her . She's a star which still shine till the end of her life : My mother .
      No one can deny that she is very older than me , she's 56 years old , but she has the ability to cope with all categories of people. She's nice , helpful , and very beautiful . I think that's why my father asked her for marriage one mounth after he saw her . As a mother , she thaught me the real meaning of love , sacrifice , comprehension , fight , intelligence and courage . She's a teacher of chemistry , has two children and performs in every task . Well , I could never tell all her qualities , that's normal because she's my mother , she's the one who brought me to life , and when I opened my eyes for the first time , she was the first face I saw , smiling and happy to see me alive . I love her a lot, I don't support to see her tears , I want to follow her steps , and I hope to be as successful as she is .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire