samedi 2 avril 2011

FEZ ...... !

Fez …. A word that a lot of people know and use frequently , as a city , beautiful places , historical monuments , the old medina , the helpful inhabitants , a place not to be missed …. But , is that all what it means for you ? I actually don’t know if Fez is unlucky to be represented like that or you are unlucky to ignore its real value !
For me , Fez is more than a place , a location ! I’ll tell you my story with “MY FEZ” :
This is the first second of my life : I’m born ! At this moment , Fez provided me the fresh air that passed through my body for the first time , and gave me the opportunity to begin the path of my life !
When I became able to see , Fez showed me this life , in its different colors ! Throughout my childhood , it didn’t let me alone : It didn’t matter if it’s a good or a bad time , a moment of strength or weakness , during a problem or preparing to a party ….
Fez is also my box of memories , if my memory forgets because of the human nature , Fez always regroups them , so as not to let any place without a memory there !
Besides , Fez is the only one whom I can’t lie , cause it knows already everything about me , it knows the real “ME” .
In addition , Fez provided me a place where I can live , a school where I can leave my ignorance’s bubble and become a literate and educated person , a roof which protect me from the rain and the sunlight ….
THIS IS MY FEZ 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire